Marygrove College today announced its formation of the Human Resource Management Advisory Council, a new group that will support faculty, student, and curriculum development within the institution’s Human Resource Management Department.
Members of the Marygrove Human Resource Management Advisory Council:
- Jerry van Rossum, director of Marygrove College’s HRM Program;
- David Turner, vice president of HR at Eastern Michigan University;
- Ralph Burrell, president of SynCom;
- Nancy Hanoosh, president of Corporate Recruiters Inc.;
- Avec O’Brien, controller for Mastonardi Produce Ltd.;
- Rita Fields, adjunct instructor at Marygrove College;
- Kimberly Lyles, quality process manager at AT&T;
- Felicia Felton, HR & safety manager at Sodecia Inc.
“Metro Detroit is ripe with opportunity for emerging HRM graduates,” says Marygrove’s HRM Program Director G. Jerry van Rossum. “We want to ensure that we bolster our curriculum and prepare our students, both inside and outside of the classroom, by creating active interchange between the college and business community.”
In addition to assisting with curriculum development, recruitment, and student and faculty mentorship, members of the advisory council will also assist students in securing internships and professional development opportunities.
Find out more about the advisory council by contacting Professor van Rossum at (313) 927-1218, or by email at email@example.com
To learn more about Marygrove College’s Master of Art in Human Resource Management program, join Marygrove Professor Theodora Williams for HR Trends in the Information Age, a free webinar happening on December 12 at 7 p.m. EST. Adjunct faculty member and HRM executive John Randle will also present. For more information about the webinar, visit https://graduate.marygrove.edu/campus-news/hr-trends-in-the-information-age. For additional program information, visit https://www.marygrove.edu/master-of-arts-in-human-resource-management.